Hello again! A new video is here… in 4K! The game runs 100% smoothly in my new computer even at 4K and recording a 150mbps video at the same time!
I was a bit worried even in a new machine this game had performance issues but it’s not the case. Even the game was poorly optimized for PC it can run just fine in a high-end machine.
This chapter has only 4 rooms. And chapter 4-3 is almost done. But I guess I’ll wait Resident Evil 3 to be released before posting a new update so it won’t go unnoticed.
What’s new since the last July 2018 release:
- Adjusted lighting and effects.
- A lot of small model and texture edits.
- Improved stage shadows where needed.
- Remastered File and Chapter End background images.
- Remastered new enemies’ textures and models (the 2 Gigantes).
I’ll be waiting for your feedback as usual! Have a great weekend 😀