Hello everybody again! I’m back with a new video that covers the entire chapter 4-1.
As you know this chapter is quite long (video is almost 2 hours!). I spent a lot of time re-creating shadows and adjusting lights and I also needed a entire week to properly re-created those 2 mini cutscenes that are prerendered videos (bridge and Verdugo, you can see it in the previous post)
What’s new since the last July 2018 release:
- Adjusted lighting and effects.
- A lot of small model and texture edits.
- Improved stage shadows where needed.
- Remastered File and Chapter End background images.
- Remastered new enemies’ textures and models (purple Zealots, the second Garrador, Verdugo, Krauser).
- Re-created prerendered cutscenes (512 x 336 to 1920 x 1056 pixels)
I hope you like the video! It’s been a pain to edit it because Windows was doing something while I was recording it. You’ll notice some slowdown almost every minute. The slowdowns generated a sound delay in the recorded video… at the end of the video there was 1 min of accumulated sound delay… So, I had to manually find the slowdown moments and edit the audio to re-sync it again with the video! XD
Please, send me your comments about it as usual 🙂