I hope all of you are ok. We’re still on lockdown here in Spain. Hopefully, we’ll be able to come back to a sort of normality within the next weeks!
Ok, Resident Evil 4 Remake: Right now it’s just a rumor, but I don’t really care if it’s done or not. Capcom’s latest remakes are way different from the original versions. The original game will still be unique and worthy of a remastered version.
Chapter 4-4: This final Castle chapter has only 4 rooms, but they are quite big and complex. The lighting was a real pain to optimize. I needed to deal with lots of technical limitations, but the results are quite satisfactory at the end.
What’s new in this chapter since the last July 2018 release:
- Adjusted, improved and new lighting and effects.
- Re-created and restored some textures.
- A lot of small stage model edits.
- New and improved stage shadows where needed.
- Remastered Chapter End background image.
- Remastered enemies textures and some slight 3D edits.
Enjoy the video and stay safe!