Hello everyone! Finally, the final chapter is here!!
I’ve been dealing with countless small visual issues everywhere this last month. All of them minimal, but time consuming!
They were mostly related to effects appearing briefly during the cutscenes…
I also spent a lot of hours remastering the end credits video. And this leads me to ask you something. Could you check the first 5 min of the video? I’m asking for some help, because I want to edit a .dll file that allows the game to load HD videos, and I’d like to optimize it. Unfortunately, The creator of the .dll doesn’t respond my emails.
The link to that .dll file is in the video description ;D
If we can’t edit that .dll file it will be a pain to properly play HD video files without suffering from some side effects…
These are the differences compared to the pack we released on 2018:
- Adjusted, improved and new lighting and effects.
- Re-created and restored some textures.
- A lot of small stage model edits.
- New and improved stage shadows where needed.
- Remastered Files and Chapter End background images.
- Remastered enemies textures and some slight 3D edits.
Like in the previous chapter, here’s a side by side comparison between PS4 and this HD remaster project that allows us to clearly see the missing effects and some new/improved effects
And here’s the video. Enjoy it!