Hello everyone! Wow these last weeks have been really agitated. All the fun with RE: Village and then the Copyright infringement by Capcom because of some textures used in old games.
I’ve been playing Village as if there were no tomorrow. A+ game IMO. Also, all of a sudden that news about Capcom popped up… I really thought they paid for her picture collection. This is really shocking! Some may think this is unprosecutable after so may years, but we must keep in mind the game has been released in several platforms until today.
Anyway, Capcom can pay with no problem if they lose the claim. I guess someone in the art department was careless and the department in charge of copyright stuff had no time to check all material used in the game was licensed because of deadlines… I guess…
Let’s start with the important stuff. Today, I’ll show you the first 3 chapters of Separate Ways in video format as usual.
These are the differences you’ll see in this video compared to the pack we released on 2018:
- Remastered prerendered cutscenes.
- Adjusted, improved and new lighting and effects.
- All main campaign last improvements have been ported again to Separate Ways
- Re-created Start and End of Chapter renders.
- Exclusive stage edits for exclusive Ada’s stages.
- Remastered enemies and characters.
I hope you like this loooooong video 😛